Behind the listed sandstone facade in Italian palace style, Humboldt Carré unites metropolitan charm and historical elegance. There is versatile conference floor space covering 1.800 m² and state-of-the-art media equipment. It is not without reason that Humboldt Carré is one of Berlin’s top addresses for events.
In the Historical Counter Hall, up to 250 persons can be accommodated under its 300 m² glass dome. Fitted with state-of-the-art media equipment and striking lighting effects, it offers a unique setting for any event. With their dark parquet floors, light sandstone walls and a ceiling height of up to four metres, the other event areas are very impressive too.
Detailed information on our rooms as well as photographs, videos and a 360° panoramic view can be found under Downloads and Gallery.
- Conference rooms from 25-260 m²
- 260 m² main room (Historical Counter Hall) and 7-11 further conference rooms (break-out rooms)
- 11 metre-high sandstone pillars
- 300 m² glass dome above the Historical Counter Hall
- Exclusive, dark-coloured parquet flooring throughout all areas
- Natural daylight in all conference rooms
- Event capacities for 10-850 PAX
- High-quality conference and dining furniture
- Unique LED lighting system
- Professional conference equipment
- Full conference planning and support service
- Premium in-house “Humboldt Catering”